One of St. Petersburg’s LGBT organizations has lately released a series of social advertising under the slogan “Yes, we are a couple and have common children!” Contrary to the opinion of many people, there are a lot of LGBT families in Russia. But most of them prefer not to publicize their sexual orientation.
The aim of the project is to show people, including homosexuals themselves, that gay families exist and function successfully in our society, that children grow up in love and care, that these families are as happy as the families with heterosexual parents.
“Our family is ordinary. Fun, friendly and happy. That’s why we decided to be shot for the project. To show that we are not different from other families. We hope, it’s obvious?) It is difficult for us to regulate different legal issues relating to common children, common property and so on, so we’d like very much the same-sex marriages to be legalized. And we also want people to be tolerant of any minorities, including the sexual ones. ”
- orkideh84 likes this
- thevacantinterstellarspaces reblogged this from dashjw
- kiwispoonsandnonlatexballoons likes this
- winchesterlosechester reblogged this from escobedoalex
- escobedoalex reblogged this from dashjw
- escobedoalex likes this
- swtkss-best-kisses reblogged this from dashjw
- turboginger reblogged this from the-freedom-paradox
- the-freedom-paradox reblogged this from dashjw
- not-a-hero-but-a-dreamer likes this
- supersandys-space likes this
- dashjw posted this